Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pacayitas

Pacayitas
                                                                Cutting banana leaf from tree
Smoking lead to soften it
                                                               Pile of leafs that had been cut down






                                                            Cooking the Tamales out front
                                                                              By by house :)
                                                               Bus almost falling off bridge

                                                                     Random photo of me:)
                                                Wood burning stove outside my bedroom door
                                                                      Making Chicharones
                                                                               Helping stir
                                                          Malanga with whats left of poor babe
                                                                          Finished product
                                                                     Some of my bug bites :/
                                                                        My puppy Abeja :D
                                                                                    hahaha!
                  The closest beach to me in Puerto Limon, Playa Bonita, where I spent New Years
                                                                         Saw him in Limon
My picture wallin my room
                                                               What was my host families pig
                                                                                  Pacayitas
                                                                                    Pacayitas
                       Making cheese at one of the two cheese plants (quesera) in my community
Cows (vacas) at the cheese plant that provide the milk

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. I can't believe everything that you have seen and done in the last few months. It is amazing. Keep them coming.
    I love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you on a(n) extented camping trip? Looks cool have fun, be safe!
    Uncle Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, by the way, I did not see a picture of me in the pictures on the picture wall!!!!!
    Uncle Jimmy!

    ReplyDelete